• Digital transformation will add an estimated $154 billion to India’s GDP by 2021 and increase the growth rate by 1% every year, according to a joint study by Microsoft and IDC Asia Pacific.
• In 2017, about 4% of India’s GDP was derived from digital products and services created through digital technologies according to the report titled ‘Unlocking the Economic Impact of Digital Transformation in Asia Pacific’
• Within the next four years, it is estimated that nearly 60% of India’s GDP will have a strong connection to the digital transformation trends.
• Organisations are increasingly deploying emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and that will accelerate digital transformation led growth even further.
=> About Survey
• The survey was conducted among 1,560 business decision makers in mid and large-sized companies across 15 economies in the Asia Pacific region.