• The Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza (SIDCOP), an initiative to bring Indian IT companies and Chinese enterprises closer to each other on a single AI enabled platform was launched on Thursday.
Key highlights of the collaboration plan
• This is a partnership by National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) with Municipal Governments of Guiyang and Dalian. A Joint Venture comprising of one Indian and Chinese company has been tasked with the running of the platform.
• Indian IT enterprises are world renowned for their expertise in business transformation and operational optimization by using IT tools in complex business environments.
• Indian IT enterprises have a long and distinguished pedigree of international clients, whom they have helped transform their businesses and globalize and revolutionize with changing times.
• SIDCOP, which is a boundary-less marketplace offers this opportunity for Chinese enterprises in order to assist them in operational optimization and adopting industry best practices in business solutions.
• This platform could be useful to connect with top providers from India and help Chinese enterprises source the right solution providers for their projects.
Mains Paper 2: IR | India & its neighborhood- relations
Prelims level: SIDCOP
Mains level: Sino-Indian technology collaboration